W Audio DTM 800 Twin Beltpack Diversity System (863.0Mhz-865.0Mhz)
DTM series wireless microphones feature twin UHF belt pack or handheld systems with 20 selectable frequencies allowing up to four channels (two systems) to be operated with a clear CH70 environment. Available in either (606-614Mhz) for the DTM600 or (863-865Mhz) for the DTM800; both systems utilise a true diversity, full width receiver for the ultimate in RF stability. Outstanding vocal reproduction and stable wireless connectivity allow freedom of movement on stage. These systems offer crystal clear sound reproduction and rock solid reliability. Metal bodied transmitters feature ergonomic design with a rugged housing to stand up to the rigours of the road. The flexibility of the handheld systems may be increased by purchasing the additional DTM 800BP.
Here we have the W Audio DTM 800 Twin Beltpack Diversity System in B-stock which will come boxed 'as new' with a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing system with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL)
- IR sync facility for simple setup
- True diversity receiver
- 20 selectable frequencies
- Large LCD receiver display including RF level, AF level, channel and frequency
- LCD transmitter display
- Auto frequency scanning and spectrum display
- Balanced XLR output for each channel plus unbalanced mixed output
- Frequency response (handheld): 40Hz-15kHz
- Transmitter battery configuration: 2 x 1.5V AA (not supplied)
- Audio output level: 400mV
- Dynamic range: 96dB
- Receiver power supply: 12V DC (mains adaptor supplied)
- Receiver dimensions: 45 x 420 x 210mm
- 1U full width rack mount receiver (19” rack mount adaptor brackets included)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.