W-Audio DTM 800H Twin Handheld Diversity System V2
Introducing the W-Audio DTM 800H Twin Handheld Diversity System with version 2 software, a true diversity receiver with 20 frequencies (863-865Mhz) including a large LCD display showing RF level, AF level,channel and frequency.
DTM series wireless microphones feature twin UHF belt pack or handheld systems with 20 (863-865Mhz) selectable frequencies. The Channel 70 (863-865Mhz) system utilises a true diversity, full bandwidth receiver for the ultimate in RF stability. Outstanding vocal reproduction and stable wireless connectivity allow freedom of movement on stage. These systems offer crystal clear sound reproduction and rock solid reliability. Metal bodied transmitters feature ergonomic design with a rugged housing to stand up to the rigours of the road. The flexibility of the handheld systems may be increased by purchasing the additional DTM 800BP.
W-Audio DTM 800H Features
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL)
- IR sync facility for simple setup
- True diversity receiver 863-865Mhz - 20 frequencies
- Large LCD receiver display including RF level, AF level, channel and frequency
- LCD transmitter display
- Removable BNC antennae
- Auto frequency scanning
- Balanced XLR output for each channel plus unbalanced mixed output
- Frequency response (handheld): 40Hz-15kHz
- Audio output level: 400mV
- Dynamic range: 96dB
- Full width rack mount receiver
- Up to 2 DTM 800 systems can be used simultaneously
- Optional 12V DC 1000mA EU power supply available: Order code MIC70P
- Loaded with Version 2 Software
W-Audio DTM 800H Specification
- Receiver power supply: 9-12V DC (adaptor supplied)
- Receiver dimensions: 50 x 420 x 210mm
- Transmitter battery configuration: 2 x 1.5V AA (not supplied)
- Full width rack mount receiver (19” rack mount adaptor brackets included)
- 1 x receiver, 2 x wireless microphones, 1 x PSU, 1 x audio and 1 x user manual
- Microphone dimensions: 260 x 50 x 50mm
Standard 1-year warranty
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.