Yamaha DM-105 Microphone
Yamaha DM-105 Specifications
- Microphone Unit: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz–15 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m): -54dB ±3dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Output Impedance: 500 ohms ±30% (at 1 kHz)
- Connector: 3 pin XLR-M type
- Cable: ?6mm x 5m cable with XLR-F type connector and 6.3mm plug
- Dimensions (Microphone Only): ?51 mm x 169 mm
- Weight (Microphone Only): 220 g
Bringing to you the Yamaha DM-105; a high quality, dynamic, unidirectional microphone that's tuned for lead and backup vocals. Ideal for the live stage, rehearsing in the studio or even karaoke.
Meeting Yamaha’s High Standards
Yamaha is a world leader in the field of professional audio equipment.
Our technicians drew on this technological and acoustic expertise when developing the DM-105.
It is designed to deliver outstanding sound quality for karaoke or spoken voice.
A Great Choice for Various Types of Use
- Karaoke with friends or family.
- For serious amateur vocalists, either on stage or in the rehearsal studio.
- For announcers (schools, public events, etc.).
Natural Body Design
The DM-105 has the same features as the DM-305, with a black body.
Karaoke fans will like its smooth, natural vocal qualities.