Alto Bluetooth Total
The Alto Bluetooth Total is a compact and lightweight ideal solution for adding wireless reception capability to professional audio set-ups that removes the need for cumbersome cables that just get in the way. It can convert hardwired mixers or powered loudspeakers into wireless reception devices.
Recognising that signal cabling in the set-up logistics of professional sound installations is very often a daunting obstacle standing in the way of a smooth-working system, Alto Professional's Bluetooth Total provides a way for set-up people to avoid the hassles and inconvenience of hard-wiring their system.
It's not only difficult to physically lay down signal cables and snake them around corners or to different levels, the cables themselves often pose a safety/tripping hazard that can result in signal interruption from kicked out cables or-at worst-personal injury.
The Bluetooth Total solves all these problems. A slender and compact unit, the Bluetooth Total connects to professional equipment via its XLR connector. A fast, simple 2-step, 2-button arrangement makes pairing and wireless reception a snap. Now any hard-wired XLR-equipped system becomes wireless, with all the advantages of not having long hard-wired cable runs, and most importantly, no sacrifice of audio quality.
- XLR-equipped rechargeable Bluetooth receiver
- Stream audio wirelessly to mixers or powered loudspeakers
- Bluetooth links two receivers for cable-free stereo playback
- Professional +4dB line-level output
- USB port for charging or continuous AC power for fixed use
- Battery or AC-powered (USB cable included)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 5" x 1.1" x 1.1" / 127 x 29 x 29 mm
- Weight: 1 lb / 0.5 kg
- Bluetooth Profile: Bluetooth 2.0, A2DP
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 50 feet / 15.2 m
- Battery: Battery Life: Up to 6 hours. Recharge Time: Up to 4 hours
- USB Charging: 5V, 500mA
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.