Alesis iO Dock 2
The iO Dock is back with the new and improved iO Dock II. It picks up where the original left off by unlocking the power of the iPad to provide professional recording capabilities in a simple-to-use design. Just slide your Lightning or 30-pin iPad into the dock and open your favourite iOS recording app to start creating.
The iPad's user-friendly design and processing power has been a hit with musicians and producers who use apps to create music. iO Dock II takes this concept a step further by letting you connect your guitar, bass, microphones, keyboards and MIDI gear in one convenient device. And because it works with virtually any Core Audio or Core MIDI app, you will never run out of ways to create with the iO Dock II.
The iO Dock II is so much more than an ergonomic place to put your iPad in the studio. Dual combination inputs (XLR + 1/4-inch) let you record vocals, acoustic instruments, electronic instruments or ensembles with ease. Use dynamic or condenser mics to capture audio via the onboard mic preamps with phantom power.
Integrating the iO Dock II into your live or home studio setup is just as easy, thanks to 5-pin MIDI In/Out jacks and a USB MIDI Out port. The improved high-impedance input gives you a dedicated jack for your guitar/bass that ensures you have a clean, pure signal for tracking or 3rd party FX apps. Dedicated headphone and 1/4-inch outputs let you listen to your tracks on studio monitors or 'phones. The assignable footswitch jack opens up creative possibilities for gigging or virtual instrument performance.
Alesis iO Dock II Features:
- Equips your iPad with pro audio connections for recording and live performance
- Interchangeable 30-pin and Lightning connectors included
- Works with iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad (4th generation)
- Improved high-impedance guitar input for accurate recording of guitars and bass guitars
- Improved iPad connector placement for quick and easy loading of your iPad
- Connect microphones, instruments, speakers, headphones, and MIDI controllers
- Works with virtually any Core Audio or Core MIDI app in the App Store
- (2) combo XLR-1/4-inch inputs for use with instruments, microphones, and more
- Input channel gain controls and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- (2) 1/4-inch main outputs and 1/4-inch headphone output, each with independent volume controls
- 5-pin MIDI and USB MIDI input and output and an assignable 1/4-inch footswitch input
- Professional 24-bit converters built in
- Class-compliant, no drivers required
- iO Dock II
- Power Adapter
- Adapter for iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad (4th generation)
- Apple 30-Pin Connector
- Apple Lightning Connector
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Alesis iO Dock II Specifications:
- Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" Balanced TRS Individual gain controls Phantom power, switchable Guitar (high-impedance) switch on Input 1
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Balanced TRS Main 1/4" TRS Headphone Individual level controls
- Control I/O: MIDI In (DIN) MIDI Out (DIN) USB MIDI 1/4" Footswitch (function assigned by apps)
- Power: 12V DC, 2A, center-positive
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 8.5" x 10.5" x1.25"; 216 mm x 267 mm x 32 mm Weight: 2.1 lbs; .95 kg
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.