Equinox Combi Booth System
Here we have the Equinox Combi Booth System; an innovation from one of the world's leading brands in DJ equipment and accessories. If you're a mobile DJ having a booth is a must, and so is interacting with your audience which is difficult when you're hidden from view - Equinox have solved that problem by creating a sturdy DJ booth with a mesh upper facade that discretely hides unsightly wires but lets your audience still see you. The Equinox Combi Booth System also comes equipped with both black and white lycra panels as well as a carry bag for easy transportation.
A compact and portable foldable DJ stand supplied with steel shelf, both black and white lycra panels and a carry bag. The Equinox Combi booth offers a fresh approach to DJ booths where the mesh upper facade provides some privacy to hide cables and connections without totally blocking the DJ from view.
Here we have Equinox Combi Booth System in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Quick to setup and pack down
- Lightweight aluminium frame only 11kg
- Adjustable feet for levelling
- Single vented steel shelf with cable cutouts
- System includes: 4 sided folding booth, 1 vented steel shelf, white and black lycra panels and carry bag
- Lycra panels:
- Hand wash only at 30 degrees
- Do not tumble dry
- 1125 x 120 x 515mm (folded)
- 1125 x 1050 x 520mm (set-up)
- 1125 x 1005 x 495mm (internal)
- Shelf height: 935mm
- Shelf dimensions: 25 x 1045 x 515mm
- Shelf max. load: 25kg evenly distributed
- Frame weight: 11kg
- Shelf weight: 4.5kg
- System weight: 15.5kg
It's a lot smaller footprint than my equinox micron booth fits across my car . The zip was broke but within 2 days had a new one sent to me . There was also a bash in the corner of the booth so I expect it had been mishandled in transit however you can't see this unless close up. It's also a bit heavier than I imagined and a bit tricky to get back in the bag. Havnt used it at a gig yet but added the white scrims and now it's ready to go