Reloop Modular Stand
Introducing the Reloop Modular Stand; a deceptively simple metal frame that will make DJing and producing music infinitely easier. The Reloop Modular Stand has been designed to fit the Reloop Neon controller exactly, placing it at just-the-right height for use when mixing, but is certainly not limited to that product; this frame can happily hold other similar controllers, effect devices, tablets and laptops, making it excellent value for money. With this straightforward yet well-designed stand you can mix tracks in comfort.
The Reloop Modular Stand was designed to exactly fit the performance pad controller Reloop Neon, guaranteeing solid foothold with ideal working height. Ideally, the Reloop Modular Stand is positioned near a turntable, allowing comfortable access to the sample, cue, loop and effect sections. Thanks to convenient snap-in knobs, the Reloop Modular Stand's setup is quick and easy. The stand is also compatible with other modular controllers, effect devices or even the iPad and it can also be used in the studio, in order to position your desktop synthesiser or drum machine at an ideal working height.
- Sturdy stand for modular controllers
- Optimised for Reloop Neon
- Quick and easy setup
- No tools necessary for setup
- Locking via snap-in knobs
- Easy setup in two steps
- Extra flat construction
- Ideal working height: Perfect for positioning near turntable
- Also compatible with other modular controllers, effect devices, desktop synthesisers, drum machines or iPad
- Dimensions (folded): 261 x 22 x 184 mm
- Dimensions (when set up): 261 x 185 x 184 mm
- Weight: 861 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.