Sefour X30 Tobacco Walnut Console Stand
Sefour X30 DJ Console (Walnut), comes flat packed but once it's built, it's rock solid has enough storage for about 300 records and can fit 2 decks and a 19" mixer.
The Sefour X30 is one of their best-selling DJ console stands and is perfect for use at home, in the studio or in a stylish bar or club. X30 is designed to combine style, function and durability and incorporates a number of innovative design features.
The design of the X30, with its' curved edges and ergonomic shape, make for easy, comfortable access to your decks or DJ equipment. The X30 features a cable tidy design that has 3 integrated cable ports to help keep your setup tidy and free of loose, straying cables. The X30 is wide enough to accommodate the majority of turntable/CD/Mixer combos or will suit a digital DJ setup with a controller, laptop and even monitor speakers.
The Sefour X30 DJ stand has a large amount of integrated storage for your music collection. Stylish chrome bars allow for storage of upto 300 12" vinyl records and further storage capacity lets you keep all your valuable DJ accessories such as headphones and microphones (or even for further music storage).
X30 come pre-drilled for a range of popular stand accessories such as the SB030 speaker brackets (suitable for most popular monitor speakers), the headphone holder and the set holders which keep your chosen records within easy reach. Sefour X30 comes flat packed with all instructions and fittings needed for easy assembly.
- Walnut Console Stand
- Ergonomic DJ equipment console
- Curved edges for easy access to equipment
- Cable tidy design - 3 sealable cable ports included.
- Height adjustable middle shelf
- Chrome bars which carry 300 records
- Shelves and space for a further 400 records or CD's, headphones etc.
- Suitable for any mixer turntable combination
- Turntables can be rotated to the 90 degree position.
- Dimensions: 140 CM (W) 95 CM (H) 55CM (D) / 55 3/4" (W) 38" (H) 22" (D)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.