Equinox 1.5m DJ Plinth Kit (Pair)
The Equinox 1.5m DJ Plinth Kit is a fantastic all-in-one solution for mobile discos and DJs, as it can hold different fixtures including speakers and lighting effects. With the included white lycra scrim cloth it looks stylish and brings a touch of class to any occasion.
This 1.5m DJ Plinth Kit is supplied in pairs with all fixings, a white lycra scrim, 35mm speaker adaptor and carry bag. Assembled using steel upright frames and base plates this plinth is strong and sturdy, whilst the simple construction allow for a rapid assembly and make transportation easy. The top plate features bolt holes for securely mounting lighting fixtures, and a 35mm adaptor is supplied that bolts to the top plate allowing speakers to sit safely on top of the plinths. The supplied scrim provides the perfect coverage giving a clean look. Why not add a slimline style par can or light effect within the base area to illuminate it from within. This plinth is ideal for a wide variety of applications including mobile DJs, events, and weddings.
Here we have the Equinox 1.5m DJ Plinth Kit (Pair) in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed with some minor marks on the plinths and the bases, with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- All-in-one solution
- Tool free design for rapid setup
- Each plinth includes: 2 x upright frames, 1 x white lycra scrim, 1 x baseplate, 1 x top plate, 8 x fixing knobs, 1 x 35mm speaker pole adaptor, 1 x carry bag
- 3mm thick top and base plates feature cutout handles for easy transportation
- Max. load: 15kg
- Footprint: 500 x 500mm
- Top plate dimensions: 300 x 300 x 3mm
- Base plate dimensions: 500 x 500 x 3mm
- Speaker pole adaptor dimensions: 35mmØ x 70mm
- Weight (per plinth): 15.3kg (comprising of 2 x upright frames, 1 x white lycra scrim, 1 x baseplate, 1 x top plate, 8 x fixing knobs, 1 x 35mm speaker pole adaptor and 2 x carry bags
Love these things! We've been using them for a while with our moving heads on top, they only take about 5 minutes to set up and now we're considering getting the 1m or 2m options soon too.
Nice build and finish quality and for half the price of the competitors.. easy assembly packs away quite easily as wel.. perect for those mobile gigs