Gravity GMS4322B Microphone Stand with Telescopic Boom
The Gravity GMS4322B is a superb quality microphone stand with thick walled tubing made from steel with a black powder coated finish. The stand has a maximum height of 169cm which is easily adjustable with ergonomic knobs and clutch handle, and a boom arm which features 2-point tilt and position adjustment.
The boom hub features precision 2-point tilt and position adjustment of the telescoping boom arm. A quick fastener allows for variable extension to a maximum length of 88 cm facilitating flexible mic placement. For easy height adjustment the MS 4322 B sports a smooth, durable clutch with threaded handle. The ergonomic knobs and clutch handle are made from high grade ABS with a soft touch, non-slip thermoplastic coating for comfortable operation, and the custom designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
- Solid and durable construction
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast base
- 2-point boom adjustment
- Ergonomic handling
- Interchangeable colour rings
- Product type: Microphone stand
- Tube material: steel
- Tube colour: black
- Tube surface: powder-coated
- Min. height: 1030 mm
- Max. height: 1690 mm
- Transport length: 1050 mm
- Height adjustment: yes
- Base type: Tripod
- Base material: die-cast zinc
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 880 mm
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Black ring set included: yes
- Interchangeable Rings: 2 x 15 mm, 4 x 20 mm, 1 x 25 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.