Gravity SP 2472 B
The Gravity SP 2472 B is a 0.8 - 1.1m height-adjustable 35mm speaker pole with an m20 screw thread. It is equipped with a practical crank mechanism which makes for seamless raising and lowering of your speakers. Sturdy and durable, this pole is constructed from hard-wearing black powder coated steel and can accommodate up to a 40kg load.
The Gravity GSP 2472 B is a rugged 35 mm extension rod with practical winding gear for easy raising and lowering of the speaker. It is made of heavy-duty, black powder-coated steel, has a 40 kg load capacity and is height-adjustable from 0.8 m to 1.1 m. The stand is TÜV/GS certified.
- 35 mm extension rod with M20 screw thread
- Crank operation for easy raising and lowering of the speaker
- Height-adjustable from 0.8 to 1.1 m
- 40 kg load capacity
- Type: Speaker Stand
- Tubing material: steel
- Tubing colour: Black
- Tubing surface: powder coated
- Min height: 800 mm
- Max height: 1100 mm
- Joint material: metal
- Tubing diameter: 35 mm
- Max. load: 40 kg
- Interchangeable rings: 1 x 20 mm , 1 x 30 mm
- Black ring pack included: yes
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Additional information: TÜV-certified
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.