Gravity SP 5211 ACB Pneumatic Speaker Stand
The Gravity GSP 5211 ACB is a classic, heavy duty tripod speaker stand made from thick walled, yet lightweight powder coated aluminium tubing with a maximum height of 192 cm. Featuring a built-in air brake it allows you to lift and lower loads up to 50 kg with minimum effort.
The diecast aluminium leg collar has been completely redesigned to provide superior durability and longevity. To provide superior strength the height adjustment collar is made of steel and is virtually indestructable. A safety pin securely locks the 35 mm diameter extension pole in place. The ergonomic set screw knobs are made from high grade ABS with a soft touch, non-slip thermoplastic coating for comfortable operation.
Here we have the Gravity SP 5211 ACB Pneumatic Speaker Stand in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed in good cosmetic condition with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Lightweight aluminium speaker stand
- Integrated air brake system for effortless lifting and lowering
- Tripod base with diecast aluminium collar
- Steel height adjustment collar
- Ergonomic set screws
- Tubing: Aluminium
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Powder coating
- Min. Height: 1060 mm
- Max. Height: 1920 mm
- Transport Length: 1050 mm
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Height Adjustment Type: Set screw and safety pin
- Height Adjustment Collar: Steel
- Base: Tripod
- Base Collar: Diecast aluminium
- Pole Diameter: 35 mm
- Max. Load: 50 kg
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Black ring set included: Yes
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.