Gravity SP 3202 VT Studio Monitor Speaker Stand
The Gravity SP 3202 VT monitor speaker stand features a heavy triangular cast iron base and 25 x 25 cm steel tray with isolating foam rests and variable tilt up to 10°. It is height-adjustable from 70 to 150 cm for optimum speaker positioning and comes with a set of spikes that mount to the large integrated rubber feet for superior acoustic coupling to the floor.
Here we have the Gravity SP 3202 VT Studio Monitor Speaker Stand in brand new condition and in B-Stock.
The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. Please note the the original boxes will have some damage.
- Solid cast iron base
- Steel tray with isolating foam strips
- Black powder coating finish
- 50 kg load capacity
- Set of spikes included
- Tube Material: steel
- Steel Tube Colour: black
- Tube Surface: powder-coated
- Tube Diameter: 42mm/35mm
- Lower End Thread: M20
- Material of Base: Cast Iron
- Base Colour: black
- Base Surface: powder-coated
- Minimum Height: 700 mm
- Maximum Height: 1500 mm
- Support Material: steel
- Support Colour: black
- Support Surface: powder-coated
- Support Width: 250 mm
- Support Depth: 250 mm
- Support Tiltable: yes
- Maximum Tilt Angle for Support: 10°
- Max. Load Capacity: 50kg
- Weight: 7 kg
- Interchangeable rings: yes
- Black ring pack included: yes
- Additional Information: including acoustic decoupling spikes
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.