Gravity SP VARI-LEG 01
Here we have the Gravity SP VARI-LEG 01 levelling leg for speaker and lighting stands. Not all venues have the ideal space to set up lighting and audio with uneven floorboards, sloped surfaces and even stairs making life difficult. Gravity have found an innovative solution to this most awkward of awkward problems in the form of the SP VARI-LEG 01 which fits easily to any leg tubes with a 33 - 37 inner diameter and gives you 25cm of extra wiggle room.
Place your speaker or lighting stands securely on uneven or slanted subfloors including steps and stairs. Gravity's VARI-LEG 01 leveling leg provides continuously variable leg length compensation up to 25 cm. It fits all leg tubes with 33 to 37 mm inner diameter, mounts quickly and easily without the need for tools and remains on the stand when no levelling is required.
- Continuously variable levelling leg
- For nearly all tripod speaker and lighting stands
- Compensates for uneven surfaces, steps and stairs
- Completely tool-less mounting
- Including spirit level for 35 mm tubing
- Product type: Stands and Tripods
- Type: Extension
- Material: Steel/plastic
- Surface: Powder coated
- Colour: Black
- suitable for inner pipe diameter: 33 - 37 mm
- Length: 340 mm
- Max. Extension: 250 mm
- Accessories (included): 2 x Compensating Feet , Clip for the spirit level
- Weight: 0.33 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.