Audio Technica AT-XP5/HC
Here we have the Audio Technica AT-XP5/HC - an incredibly handy piece of kit for any DJ with a passion for turntables. Audio Technica is a reliable name in DJing equipment with years of experience to back them up and this cartridge/headshell combination is no exception. The cartridge itself is the AT-XP5 and features a super rigid polyphenylene body with a tracking force of two to four grams for unbeatable accuracy.
The AT-XP5/H combo kit includes the AT-XP5 DJ cartridge premounted on the AT-HS6BK headshell.
- 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tip
- Highly rigid, lightweight polyphenylene sulphide (PPS)/glass fibre body
- 5.5 mV high-level output
- Tracking force of 2.0 to 4.0 grams (3.0 grams standard)
- Durable carbon fibre-reinforced ABS cantilever and nylon wire suspension ensure precise tracking
- Design offers maximum visibility of the stylus tip
- Great tracking and channel separation for high-fidelity sound
- Universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges
- Frequency Response: 20-18,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 20 (dB at 1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20 degrees
- Vertical Tracking Force: 2.0-4.0 g (3.0 g standard)
- Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
- Coil Impedance: 6.7 k ohms (1 kHz)
- DC Resistance: 990 ohms
- Coil Inductance: 1.0 H (1 kHz)
- Recommended load capacitance: 100 to 200 pF
- Output: 5.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Channel Balance: 2.0 dB (1 kHz)
- Stylus Shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mm elliptical
- Cantilever: Carbon fibre-reinforced ABS
- Mount: Half-inch
- Weight: cartridge 6.2 g (0.22 oz); cartridge and headshell 15.6 g (0.55 oz)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): cartridge 17.2 × 17.8 × 28.3mm | 0.68 x 0.67 x 1.20"; cartridge and headshell 21.2 × 21.4 × 62.4mm | 0.83 x 0.84 x 2.46"
- Replacement Stylus: ATN-XP5
- Accessories Included: Two 11 mm installation screws, two 8 mm installation screws, two washers, two nuts, non-magnetic screwdriver
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.