LD Systems PPA 2 Phono Preamplifier
The LD Systems PPA 2 is a turntable phono preamplifier that has RCA input and output connectors. This lighweight and compact phono preamplifier allows you to connect your turntable to equipment that does have a phono input such as amplifiers and mixers.
The LD Systems PPA 2 is a very compact analogue phono preamplifier, which equalises the extremely low output signal of conventional turntables to RIAA standards.
The phono inputs are designed as RCA jacks, just like the line outputs; the PPA 2 also has a screw terminal for the ground conductor of the turntable and a 6.3 mm stereo jack for connecting a headset. The THD factor of the preamplifier is below 0.05% and the channel separation is -75 dB.
The LD Systems PPA 2 uses a 12 V AC adapter; a bright LED indicates the power supply on the top of the sturdy metal chassis.
- Product number: LDPPA2
- Product type: Other Studio and Recording Equipment
- Type: Stereo Input / Stereo Output
- Frequency response: RIAA CurveHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70dB
- THD: <0.05%
- Crosstalk: -75dB
- Max. input level: -23.5dBV
- Max Output Level: +10dBV
- Input impedance (kOhms): 47kOhm
- Output impedance: 50Ohm(s)
- Indicators: power LED
- Inputs: 1 x Phono Stereo
- Input connectors: Earth terminal, 2 x RCA
- Line outputs: Line Stereo, Headphones
- Line output connectors: 2 x RCA, 6.3 mm TRS
- Operating voltage: External Power Supply, 12 V DC
- Current draw: 0.15A
- Width: 104mm
- Height: 36mm
- Depth: 67mm
- Weight: 0.28kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.