Ortofon Concorde MKII Mix Cartridge & Stylus
The Ortofon Concorde MKII Mix is the ideal cartridge and stylus for anyone who is starting out DJ'ing or wanting to get back into mixing. It's universal connector means it can plug into any turntable so it's perfect not only for DJ's but for any vinyl enthusiasts who are looking for a new cartridge to play their vinyl with.
A GROOVY ALL-ROUNDER FOR NEWCOMERS. PROVIDES REASONABLE OUTPUT AND BALANCE OF SOUND QUALITY WITH TRACKING ABILITY.
The MIX is a general-purpose model for scratch and back-cueing, provides great performance and durability. It has a good quality spherical stylus, a solid cantilever, and serves general purposes well. It offers both reasonable output, high sound quality and a good tracking ability for virtually any style of music. With transparent sound across the spectrum and excellent handling ability, the MIX represents one of the longest running values in DJ cartridges. Excellent price-to-performance ratio.
Since the launch of the Concorde, we have constantly been listening to the feedback of our customers to continuously improve our processes and products. Reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, today, the time has come to present you the new awesome Concorde MkII.
Renewed Cartridge Shape:
- Continuous flowing lines towards the tip
- Elegant lines with slight curvature
- Larger stylus tip with angled cut
- Opened stylus view cut-out
- A more refined handle, tapering shape
- Split lines and expanded colour options
New Stylus Tip:
- Larger and more robust
- Easier to grip and handle
- Better fix by metal spring
- Tactile feedback of correct mount
- Large stylus viewing cut-out
- The new shape of the stylus allows you to accurately drop the needle on a specific part of a record. The point of contact between the needle and record is very clear from any angel. The body is wider and provides easier grip and handling.
- Output voltage at 1,000 Hz, 5cm/sec: 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation 1 kHz: 20 dB
- Channel separation 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 100 µm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical / R 18 µm
- Tracking force range: 2 – 4 g
- Tracking force recommended: 3g
- Cartridge weight: 18.5g
- Replacement Stylus Unit: Mix