Ortofon Concorde MKII Club Cartridge & Stylus Twin Pack
Renewed Cartridge Shape:
- Continuous flowing lines towards the tip
- Elegant lines with slight curvature
- Larger stylus tip with angled cut
- Opened stylus view cut-out
- A more refined handle, tapering shape
- Split lines and expanded colour options
New Stylus Tip:
- Larger and more robust
- Easier to grip and handle
- Better fix by metal spring
- Tactile feedback of correct mount
- Large stylus viewing cut-out
- The new shape of the stylus allows you to accurately drop the needle on a specific part of a record. The point of contact between the needle and record is very clear from any angel. The body is wider and provides easier grip and handling.
- Output voltage at 1,000 Hz, 5cm/sec: 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1 dB
- Channel separation 1 kHz: 25 dB
- Channel separation 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 120 µm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical / R 18 µm
- Tracking force range: 2 – 4 g
- Tracking force recommended: 4g
- Cartridge weight: 18.5g
- Replacement Stylus Unit: Club
The Ortofon Concorde MKII Club Twin is a pack that includes a pair of Ortofon Concorde MKII Club Cartridges (with stylus) along with a convenient carry case that allows you to securely and safely transport your cartridges when you're travelling to and from gigs.
The Ortofon Concorde MKII Club is the flagship cartridge and stylus in the new Concorde MKII range. With its elliptical stylus it causes minimum wear to any vinyl record it plays and also gives the best sound performance. The Ortofon Concorde MKII Club will become the industry standard that all the top clubs will soon be using as it gives the professional DJ what they expect... the very best!
CONCORDE CLUB ENSURES THE BEST POSSIBLE SOUND QUALITY, INCREASED OUTPUT VOLTAGE FOR POWERFUL, ENERGETIC SOUND.
The CLUB boasts the best specifications and best sound, making it an ideal choice for Club DJs in any environment: studio, broadcast or club.
The CLUB features Special Elliptic stylus that allows for detailed sound quality: Special Elliptic
stylus fits better in the groove and therefore has more contact area with the groove itself, extracting more intricate details, than is possible with a Spherical diamond.
The CLUB’s 8 mV output voltage requires less gain from the preamps, providing cleaner sound
reproduction and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments.
The CLUB is also recommended for digitalizing purpose: it provides optimal quality and extracts every last detail from vinyl when transferring vinyl to any digital storage media.
Since the launch of the Concorde, we have constantly been listening to the feedback of our customers to continuously improve our processes and products. Reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, today, the time has come to present you the new awesome Concorde MkII.