Ortofon Concorde MKII Digital Cartridge & Stylus Twin Pack
The Ortofon Concorde MKII Digital Twin includes a pair of Ortofon Concorde MKII Digital cartridges and a protective carry case that will ensure your cartridges and styus are protected when you're travelling around from your different DJ gigs.
The Ortofon Concorde MKII Digital is a unique cartridge as it has been specially designed to work with timecoded vinyls that use software such as Serato and Traktor. Anyone who uses Serato, Traktor and other DVS software will love the Ortofon Concorde MKII Digital as Ortofon have created it to help reduce any errors when the stylus reproduces the timecode signal.
CONCORDE DIGITAL PROVIDES INCREASED OUTPUT, OPTIMIZED FOR TIME CODED VINYL.
DIGITAL has been specially engineered to make the most of timecoded vinyl playback. At the same time DIGITAL provides optimal output voltage and sound quality for use with conventional vinyl. This optimized 10 mV output voltage maximizes the signal-to-noise ratio of the audio being fed to the
software, which results in better interpretation of the timecode signal. Furthermore, a decrease in
the reproduction of frequencies where vinyl wear & crackle occur helps to minimize errors in the interpretation of the timecode signal and helps timecoded vinyl records last longer.
Since the launch of the Concorde, we have constantly been listening to the feedback of our customers to continuously improve our processes and products. Reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, today, the time has come to present you the new awesome Concorde MkII.
Renewed Cartridge Shape:
- Continuous flowing lines towards the tip
- Elegant lines with slight curvature
- Larger stylus tip with angled cut
- Opened stylus view cut-out
- A more refined handle, tapering shape
- Split lines and expanded colour options
New Stylus Tip:
- Larger and more robust
- Easier to grip and handle
- Better fix by metal spring
- Tactile feedback of correct mount
- Large stylus viewing cut-out
- The new shape of the stylus allows you to accurately drop the needle on a specific part of a record. The point of contact between the needle and record is very clear from any angel. The body is wider and provides easier grip and handling.
- Output voltage at 1,000 Hz, 5cm/sec: 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1 dB
- Channel separation 1 kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 100 µm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical / R 18 µm
- Tracking force range: 3 – 5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 4g
- Cartridge weight: 18.5g
- Replacement Stylus Unit: Digital