Ortofon Replacement Stylus for Concorde MKII DJ
- Larger, wider and more robust stylus body
- Easier to grip and handle
- Better fix by metal spring
- Tactile feedback of correct mount
- Large stylus viewing cutout
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical R 18 μm
- Tracking force range - 3 - 5 g
- Tracking force recommended - 4 g
- Recommended exclusively for Concorde MkII DJ
The Ortofon Concorde MKII DJ Stylus has been designed for use only with the Ortofon Concorde MKII DJ cartridge and is a great purchase for any DJ, just in case any accidental damage occurs to your cartridge while playing or when you're travelling.
The new shape of the stylus allows you to accurately drop the needle on a specific part of a record. The point of contact between the needle and record is very clear from any angel. The body is wider and provides easier grip and handling.
Replacement stylus offers a tactile feedback when seating, indicating a snug and secure fit, while a cut-out area in the front allows for far more accurate needle drops.