Ortofon Concorde MKII Scratch Cartridge & Stylus Twin Pack
Renewed Cartridge Shape:
- Continuous flowing lines towards the tip
- Elegant lines with slight curvature
- Larger stylus tip with angled cut
- Opened stylus view cut-out
- A more refined handle, tapering shape
- Split lines and expanded colour options
New Stylus Tip:
- Larger and more robust
- Easier to grip and handle
- Better fix by metal spring
- Tactile feedback of correct mount
- Large stylus viewing cut-out
- The new shape of the stylus allows you to accurately drop the needle on a specific part of a record. The point of contact between the needle and record is very clear from any angel. The body is wider and provides easier grip and handling.
- Output voltage at 1,000 Hz, 5cm/sec: 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1 dB
- Channel separation 1 kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 120 µm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical / R 18 µm
- Tracking force range: 3 – 5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 4g
- Cartridge weight: 18.5g
- Replacement Stylus Unit: Scratch
The Ortofon Concorde MKII Scratch Twin pack includes a pair of Ortofon Concorde MKII Scratch Catridges that come in a protective carry case. All scratch DJ's know the importance of keeping your needles in pristince condition and this case allows you do that while transporting them to and from gigs.
The Ortofon Concorde MKII Scratch has been designed with the scratch DJ in mind, so if you're a budding or professional scratch DJ this will be the cartridge you're looking for. It has improved tracking ability over the other cartidges in the Concorde MKII range so is truly the best option if you're looking for a stable cartridge to scratch with.
CONCORDE SCRATCH FOR MAXIMUM SCRATCH PERFORMANCE. OFFERS HIGH OUTPUT, STABILITY AND INCREASED TRACKING.
As implied by the name, the SCRATCH is intended especially for the disciplines of scratch and back-cueing. DJs prefer spherical styli, as they preserve more of the groove over back-cueing and scratching. For DJs that require increased tracking ability, the SCRATCH is up to the task. The Scratch has a supreme ability to trace the grooves of the records and it is tailored specifically for scratch. Due to its very high output 10 mV, it is perfect for scratch of all music with deep bass frequences. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the SCRATCH is great for any style, providing energetic sound.
Since the launch of the Concorde, we have constantly been listening to the feedback of our customers to continuously improve our processes and products. Reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, today, the time has come to present you the new awesome Concorde MkII.
Here we have the Ortofon Concorde Scratch Twin in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Ortofon Concorde Scratch Twin with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
These are fantastic..!! for DRUM N BASS!! Warm low bass lines, that you really enjoy..Lovely mids,just turn the highs down a little, Excellent value when buying new stylus.. They look crisp (a lot better than I thought) They track and hold the grooves..lovely ? 4 grams tracking force..Happy days??big up??