Ortofon Nightclub MKII Stylus
The Ortofon Nightclub MkII stylus is a replacement DJ stylus for the nightclub series of cartridges. The special elliptical stylus guarantees sound with insignificant scratching. Perfect for both club and studio settings, with superb sound quality!
- Part of the latest version of the iconic 'Night Club' series
- Designed to perform best in the most demanding of environments
- Flagship sound quality with all styles of music
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz +/- 1,5 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 7 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Special Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range - 2,0-5,0 g (20-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended - 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1.000 Ohm
- Internal inductance - 580 mH
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-600 pF
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.