Ortofon OM Qbert Cartridge & Stylus
Qbert OM Cartridge, The Ortofon OM Qbert Cartridge is the ultimate scratching cartridge with supreme anti-skipping. With an output of 11-12mV (yes, 11-12mV), it's sound performance is unrivalled.
Here we have the Ortofon OM Qbert Cartridge & Stylus in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz,
- 5cm/sec. 11 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz
- Frequency range at - 3dB 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz -3 dB
- FIM distortion at recommended
- tracking force, DIN 45.542 < 1%
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at
- recommended tracking force 90 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral 12 µm/mN
- Stylus type Spherical
- Stylus tip radius R 18 µm
- Equivalent stylus tip mass 0,6 mg
- Tracking force range 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance 1680 Ohm
- Internal inductance 920 mH
- Recommended load resistance 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance 200-400 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus Black/White
- Cartridge weight 5 g
- Replacement stylus unit Q.Bert
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.