Reloop Concorde Green Cartridge & Stylus
This is the Reloop Concorde Green; a collaboration between Reloop and Ortofon. The Concorde Green is a cartridge that has been specially designed to be used with timecode vinyls, easily reproducing timecode signals with a high output voltage. It also features a spherical stylus which helps to reduce wear on your records giving you peace of mind while you're scratching and mixing.
Analog and digital worlds collide in the Reloop Concorde Green cartridge, resulting in the perfect unit designed for use with timecode records. Thanks to its high output voltage, the stylus is able to reproduce timecode signals in an especially precise way which also reduces record wear.
- Optimized for timecode vinyls
- Special spherical stylus
- Very high output voltage
- Appropriate for scratching
- Very low vinyl wearout
- Easy tonearm installation through direct SME mounting
- Made by Ortofon
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output voltage (5 cm/s): 8 mV
- Tracking force range: 2 - 4 g
- Recommended tracking force: 3 g
- Weight: 18.5 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.