Reloop Stylus Black
Made by Ortofon
- Direct SME mounting
- Spherical stylus
- Low vinyl wearout
- Excellent sound characteristics
- Sturdy construction
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output voltage (5 cm/s): 5 mV
- Tracking force range: 3 5 g
- Recommended tracking force: 4 g
- Weight: 18.1g
- Dimensions: 80 x 70 x 50mm
Here we have the Reloop Stylus Black for the Reloop Concorde Black cartridge & stylus. If you love your vinyls you'll want to get the best possible sound from them as well as keep them safe and scratch-free - with the Reloop Stylus Black you'll have something to hand to rescue your beloved records from a worn-out or damaged stylus.
The Concorde Black boasts low vinyl wearout characteristics and a spherical stylus, while especially good sound characteristics emphasise its quality as a good all-rounder.