Reloop Stylus OM Black
Made by Ortofon
- Direct SME mounting
- Spherical stylus
- Low vinyl wearout
- Excellent sound characteristics
- Sturdy construction
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Output voltage (5 cm/s): 4 mV
- Tracking force range: 1,75 - 2,25 g
- Recommended tracking force: 2 g
- Weight: 18.1g
- Dimensions: 80 x 70 x 50mm
This is the Reloop Stylus OM Black for the Reloop OM Black cartridge & stylus. This tiny piece of equipment is incredibly handy for those who use traditional turntables on a regular basis and need to ensure that their sound won't be spoiled by a worn or damaged stylus. The Reloop Stylus OM Black has very high sound characteristics and its spherical needle keeps record wear to a minimum.
The Concorde Black boasts low vinyl wearout characteristics and a spherical stylus, while especially good sound characteristics emphasise its quality as a good all-rounder.