Behringer A500 Studio Power Amp
The Behringer A500 ultra-linear power amplifier is the top choice for recording studios and post-production work, yet its amazing price is just the beginning. You get true audiophile-grade performance that delivers 2 x 230 Watts into 4 Ohms or 500 Watts into 8 Ohms bridged, with enough overhead to always keep you on the safe side. The A500s advanced convection-type cooling system guarantees stable, noise-free operation, while its servo-controlled design can drive virtually all passive speakers. A precise level meter and clip indicators are provided for accurate performance monitoring. Input connections are laid out on balanced XLR, 1/4'' TRS and RCA connectors, making sure you never run out of connectivity options.
Here we have the Behringer A-500 Studio Power Amp in manufacturer refurbished which will come boxed 'as new' with a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing A-500 with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Ultra-linear power amplifier for recording studios, post-production, live sound and HiFi application
- 2 x 230 Watts into 4 Ohms, 500 Watts into 8 Ohms in bridged mono operation
- Servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc.
- Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise-free and stable operation (no fan)
- Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
- Input connections on balanced XLR, 1/4'' TRS and RCA connectors
- Speaker outputs on professional ''touch-proof'' binding posts and 1/4'' TS connectors
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba / Fairchild high-power transistors
- Independent thermal overload protection with LED indicator for each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.