Behringer EP2000 Power Amplifier
This great value Behringer EP2000 amplifier comes boxed in excellent condition and with a 1 year warranty after being used for display purposes only!
Unit includes the manual, power cable and original packaging.
The Behringer EP2000 Professional 2,000-Watt Stereo Power Amplifier comes with ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) Technology.
The Behringer EP2000 delivers precise power, signal and clip LEDs to monitor performance. The Behringer EP2000 is protected with an impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis.
Behringer EP2000 Features:
- 2 x 1,000 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 750 Watts into 4 Ohms; 2,000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
- Independent limiters per channel offer reliable protection against overload and distortion
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- 2x 750W/4ohms, 2x 400W/8ohms, 2x 1000W/2ohms, 1x 2000W/4ohms bridged, 1x 1500Wts/8ohm bridged
- XLR & jack inputs, Speakon & binding post outputs.
- Dimensions 88 x 483 x 402mm (19"/2U).
- Weight: 15.7kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.