Here we have the Headrush FRFR-112 in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
The HeadRush Pedalboard stormed the market with groundbreaking innovation in FX and Amp modeling. Now that you've elevated your rig to the new innovative standards of todays modelers, don't rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speakers. You need the FRFR-112.
The HeadRush FRFR-112 is a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements your HeadRush Pedalboard (or any other multi-FX/amp modeler) to give you a realistic room-filling sound with the authentic feel of a speaker pushing air.
We built the HeadRush FRFR-112 just for you, the discerning guitarist/bassist. That's why we focused on the key features you demand.
- Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76.2 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) voice coil, neodymium magnet HF driver, with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2KHz
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch; EQ contour switch; Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- AC Voltage Input: 100-110/110-120/220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.8 x 13.9 x 13.8 / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
- Net Weight: 35.87 lbs. / 16.27 kg.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.