LD Systems MAUI 28 G2
- All-in-one column speaker for PA and monitor applications
- 2,000 watts peak Class-D system power offer high performance with a low weight
- Powerful bass reproduction with 2 x 8" woofers
- Balanced mids thanks to the 16 x 3" full-range speakers
- Precise and silky highs with 2 x 1" high-frequency drivers
- Increased range and wider coverage through the array arrangement
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern through a BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide
- Distortion-free sound even at the highest volume thanks to LD Systems DynX® DSP technology
- Full control through a 4-channel mixer including Bluetooth® Stereo Audio Streaming
- Two-piece column for compact transport
- Secure plug-and-play connection thanks to the wireless multi-pin mechanism
- A wide range of application options through dismountable columns
- Easy operation with presets for mono or stereo configuration
- Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport
Here we have the LD Systems MAUI 28 G2 in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions will come boxed as new with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Please note these items have been opened but never used, however have suffered some damage in transit. One of the speakers has an indent on the top (please see images).
A complete sound system that you can carry together with your instrument: introducing the MAUI 28 G2. The two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, the subwoofer in one hand and the guitar or keyboard in the other - and off you go! Setting up the complete system, which doubles as PA and monitor system is just as easy thanks to the special multi-pin cable plugs. The compact and elegant MAUI 28 G2 offers an unbeatable sound quality and wide-ranging sound distribution. It was developed with year-long experience in the design of the column systems as a user-friendly solution for medium sized gigs and fixed installations.
The MAUI 28 G2 is equipped with two 8" woofers, sixteen 3" full-range speakers and two 1" neodymium HF drivers. They are driven by a light Class-D power amplifier with an enormous 2,000 watts peak power and produce a grunty bass, balanced mids and precise and silky highs. The DynX® DSP technology from LD Systems provides a top-class performance every time and the highest level of freedom from distortion. It includes a multiband limiter which protects against overloading, an EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover with run time correction.
The design of the MAUI 28 G2 line array achieves a longer range, increased resistance to feedback and a wider space coverage, which makes separate monitor speakers superfluous. The wave guide of the tweeters has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves an homogeneous dispersion - Your audience hears you in the back row just as clearly as in the front.
With the integrated 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo configuration and Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, you have full control over the system. Whether you are a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer, DJ or musician in a small band, you will be thrilled with the extraordinary sound and portability of the MAUI 28 G2. The column and the subwoofer can be set up separately: thus, the system is extremely flexible and is also an excellent choice for fixed installations. With a selection of clever transport accessories and special mounting hardware, the MAUI 28 G2 is a well thought out overall solution, down to the last details.
- Product type: PA Complete Systems
- Type: active
- Colour: Black
- Max. SPL: (peak) 126 dB
- Frequency response: 45 - 20000 Hz
- Dispersion: (H x V) 120° x 20 °
- Overall height: 2059 mm
- Weight: 30.9 kg
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 2 x 8 "
- Woofer size: 2 x 203 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2 " / 50.8 mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 370 mm
- Subwoofer height: 484 mm
- Subwoofer depth: 480 mm
- Subwoofer weight: 19.7 kg
- Midrange size: 16 x 3 "
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1 " / 25.4 mm
- Horn: Waveguide
- Tweeter dimensions: 2 x 1 "
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1 "
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: aluminium
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: HD coating
- Mid/Hi system width: 96 mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 780 / 795 mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 104 mm
- Mid/Hi system weight: 5.6 / 5.6 kg
Amplifier module (integrated in subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier output system: 1000 W RMS
- Amplifier output system: 2000 W peak
- Protection circuits: DC protection , Multiband limiter , short circuit , thermal overload
- Cooling: Convection
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Humidity Range: 10% to 80%, (non-condensing)
- Controls: Bluetooth switch, Hi-Z Level, Line level, Main level, Mono/stereo switch, MP3/Bluetooth Level, Power, Sub level
- Indicators: Limit, mono, On, Protect (protection circuit engaged), Setup, Signal, stereo
- Power connector IEC power cable (included)
- Operating voltage: 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (automatic switching)
- Power consumption Off / On / Max. 0/11/600 W
- Line inputs: 2 x stereo
- Line input connectors: RCA , XLR/6.3 mm jack
- Line outputs: 2 (1x System Out, 1x Sub Out)
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Mic inputs: XLR/6.3 mm jack
- MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3 mm jack
- Speaker output connections: Custom-made multipin
- Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24 bit
- Internal sampling frequency: 48 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 100 dB