RCF Art 712-A MK4 12" 2-Way PA Speaker
This ex display RCF ART 712-A MK4 PA speaker comes in excellent condition with just a couple of very minor marks only and includes a 1 year warranty.
Unit does not include the original packaging but has been packaged to perfection to ensure safe delivery to your door.
ART 712-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The professional compression driver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 12 woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
- 1400 Watt 2-way Peak power
- 129 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 12" woofer
- 1" Compression Driver, 1.75" v.c.
- DSP Processing
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz / 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90 degrees
- Vertical coverage angle: 60 degrees
- Compression Driver: 1", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 12", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, Jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Crossover frequencies: 1600 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection/forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying points
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 637/25.0 mm/inch
- Width: 387/15.2 mm/inch
- Depth: 363/14.2 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 18/39.6 kg/lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.