Yamaha DXS-15 MK2 Subwoofer
This Yamaha DXS-15 MK2 Subwoofer has come to us via part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in good cosmetic condition with marks and light scratches (see images).
It comes with the power cord. This Yamaha DXS-15 MK2 Subwoofer does not include its original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delvery to your door.
High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers
The DXSs high-performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, and a maximum SPL of 135dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy. Both the DXS15 MKII and DXS12 MKII can produce 3dB more SPL than previous models.
Custom Designed Transducer
The high-output woofer of DXS18 features a 4" voice coil magnet and delivers powerful, well-defined, low-frequency bass with minimal distortion. The DXS12 MKII and DXS15 MKII both feature 2.5" voice coil magnets.
Band-Pass Type Enclosure
All DXS Series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design to reduce unwanted vibrations and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound. We've also designed a very durable plywood enclosure which, when combined with the band-pass configuration, tested better than the traditional bass-reflex design and reduced distortion considerably, making it possible to achieve a higher SPL.
Rugged coating for superior protection
Enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
Compact and portable design enclosure
Just as impressive as the high output at their disposal is the compact portability and lightweight construction that houses the DXS Series' awesome power. The DXS MKII models in particular have shed 2kg and 3kg compared to their 15 and 12 predecessors respectively, making it easier than ever to load up, set up, or tear down your PA.
Dual pole socket
For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
Because low frequencies can be omnidirectional, controlling the output directivity of a systems bottom end can be a challenge, with the sound pressure hitting the stage often being equal to that of its intended FOH audience. For setups consisting of two or more DXS subwoofers, selecting the newly developed Cardioid Mode effectively decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a cleaner stage monitoring environment and a more pronounced bass experience for the audience.
D-XSUB Bass Processing
Powerful D-XSUB processing gives you total control of your low frequency. NORMAL mode gives you the ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a tighter and more focused bass. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers a low frequency extension unheard of from smaller cabinets. Take your full-range system to the next level with the power and versatility of DXS Series active subwoofers.
Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120Hz)
Crossover switching allows users to seamlessly match DXS subwoofers with any of Yamahas full-range powered speakers by selecting the cutoff frequency best suited to the models in their speaker array (up to 120Hz).
- 15" powered subwoofer with 1020W class-D power amplifier
- High-output 15" woofer with a band-pass design cabinet for superior bass response and a maximum 135dB SPL
- 40Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for small-to-medium-sized rooms
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Plywood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimised for maximum sound quality
- Cardioid mode for bass management onstage
- Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120 Hz)
- M20 and 35 mm dual pole sockets
- Optional Speaker Wheels (SPW-1) and Speaker Cover (SPCVR-DXS152)
- 15" powered subwoofer, Band-pass type (-10dB) - 40 Hz - 150 Hz
- 15" cone, 2.5" voice coil
- Dynamic:1020W / Continuous: 800W
- 135 dB SPL
- INPUT: XLR3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR-3-32 x 2 (THROUGH or HPF POST)
- D-XSUB: BOOST, XTD LF, NORMAL
- Natural convection
- 100V 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 480 x 611 x 614mm | 18.90" x 24.06" x 24.17"
- Net weight 36.0 kg | 79.4lbs
- Material, Finish, Colour: Meranti Plywood, Durable Pleurae Coating, Black
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.