Behringer DCX2496 Ultra Drive Pro Speaker Management System
Behringer DCX2496 Digital 24-Bit/96kHz Loudspeaker Management System. Protect your speakers and get optimum performance from them. The Behringer DCX2496 is the ultimate digital loudspeaker management system with an unheard-of audio quality and feature list. It is an indispensable tool for the precise set-up of multiple loudspeaker systems or arrays.
This great value Behringer item is FACTORY REFURBISHED and 'may' have some minor scuffs or scratches. They 'may' not come in the original box or with the original packaging. Some accessories may not be included. Product manuals may not be included, but can be downloaded/viewed at Behringer's website. All items are fully inspected and tested prior to shipping. All items carry a new warranty.
Installation contractors, live-sound engineers, cinemas/discotheques/concert hall operators will quickly learn to love this model's rich features. Signals can be split in various ways on the Behringer DCX2496 to assure precise sound by using the optimal frequency range of each loudspeaker. Start with its 3 analog inputs (one suitable as a digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs.
You get maximum flexibility in just one rack space. Superb high-end AKM 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters give you ultimate signal integrity and an extreme dynamic range of 113 dB. Easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz is a breeze with the integrated sample rate converter. There are precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs, and Zero-attack limiters on all output channels guarantee optimal signal and loudspeaker protection.
The main features of the Behringer DCX2496 include:
- Behringer DCX2496 has 3 analog inputs (one suitable as digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end AKM 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113 dB)
- Integrated sample rate converter for easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz
- Precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- Zero-attack limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable delays for all inputs and outputs-allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
- Additional sum signal derived from the A/B/C inputs offers a fourth internal input signal
- Future-proof ULTRADRIVE PRO software enables single or multi remote control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces
- Link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several ULTRADRIVE PROs
- 60 user-defined internal presets storable via PC software or on PCMCIA card
- Open architecture assures easy software updates
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Behringer DCX2496 has High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption.
- Type: Electronically Balanced
- Connector: XLR
- Input Level (Max): +22 dBu
- Impedance: 35 k Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Crosstalk: -72 dB @ 0 dBu
- Format: S/PDIF or AES/EBU
- Input Level: 0.3 to 10 Vpp
- Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Sampling Frequency: 32 to 96 kHz
- Type: XLR
- Input Level (Max): -23 dBu
- Impedance: 670 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Phantom Supply: +15V
- Type: XLR
- Output Level: +22 dBu
- Impedance: 100 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Crosstalk: -100 dB @ 10 dBu
- Connection: RS-232
- Type: 9-Pin Sub D-Connector
- Transmission Type: 115200 Bauds, 8 Data Bits, 1 Stop Bit, No Parity
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- Signal Delay: 1ms Analog Input to Analog Output
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 45 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB
- THD+N Ratio: 0.007% @ 0 dBu / 0.004% @ 10 dBu
- Height: 45 mm / 1.75"
- Width: 208 mm / 8.1"
- Depth: 483 mm / 19"
- Weight: 2 Kg