Behringer Eurolive VP1520 PA Speaker
Here we have the Behringer Eurolive VP1520 PA Speaker in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Behringer Eurolive VP1520 PA Speaker with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Designed for musicians by musicians, the Behringer EUROLIVE VP1520 Passive PA Speaker merges incredible versatility and sonic performance with amazing affordability.
Capable of handling input levels up to 1,000 Watts, the EUROLIVE VP1520 PA loudspeaker delivers truly impressive sound quality. The powerful 15" long-excursion driver cranks out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers crisp and detailed highs with an ultra-wide 80° x 50° sound dispersion pattern. The VP1520's wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for a multitude of applications.
VP1520's unique trapezoidal design makes it ideal for use in FOH (Front-of-House), as well as floor wedge and side fill monitor applications. Enclosures can be clustered, stacked, or even stand-mounted thanks to the built-in 35-mm (1.375") pole socket.
The VP1520 is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (94 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 50 Hz to 22 kHz frequency range. And at just under 50 lbs (22.6 kg), the VP1520 is supremely portable. The internal crossover point is fixed at 2.5 kHz. Both 1/4" and professional-style twist-lock connectors are provided.
- Professional 1000-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system (250 Watts Continuous / 1000 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
Couldn't be more pleased with this product. Well described and informed from the listing and the entire transaction was smooth and efficient. After some research across the web, kept coming back to this set up. Sound quality is clear and well-spread across all frequencies with a total sound and volume that has suited any small/medium/large system so far! Highly recommended!!