Behringer Eurolive VP2520 PA 15" Speaker
This Behringer Eurolive VP2520 PA Speaker has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 1 year warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The speaker has a small dent in the grill and a few minor marks on the sides.
It comes with the original box.
The EUROLIVE VP2520 loudspeaker is exactly what you've come to expect from BEHRINGER - 2000-Watt power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable! And thanks to dual 15" extremely powerful, long-excursion, Low-Frequency (LF) drivers and a state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm High-Frequency (HF) compression driver - the VP2520 arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box. The VP2520 is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in loudspeakers.
Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application - it's what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The EUROLIVE VP2520 cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. The EUROLIVE VP2520's 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 70° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
Big here, small there, lots of this, just a touch of that - we all have our own personal preferences, but the VP2520 puts it all in a convenient, easy to carry package - and really packs a massive punch with power handling up to 2000 Watts. Recessed and ergonomically-designed handles make them easy to lift and transport - and the great-sound VP2520 is supremely affordable.
The unique enclosure profile allows multiple positioning options: 10° or 35° cluster and stacking mode; stand mounting with a built-in 35 mm (1.375") pole socket; or positioning as a floor monitor wedge. Capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 94 dB (Full Space, 1 W @ 1 m), the VP2520 has a wide frequency response of 45 Hz - 20 kHz. Built-in overload-protection ensures optimal HF driver protection. The VP2520's extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Each loudspeaker features parallel inputs (both professional twist-lock and ¼" cable), so you can connect as many as your power amp can handle.
- Professional 2000-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system (500 Watts Continuous / 2000 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- 2 extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.