Behringer Xenyx Q502 USB Mixer
The Behringer XENYX Q502USB is a small format premium 5-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp & Compressor, British EQ and USB/Audio Interface.
This great value Behringer item is FACTORY REFURBISHED and 'may' have some minor scuffs or scratches. They 'may' not come in the original box or with the original packaging. In rare instances, some accessories may not be included. Product manuals may not be included, but can be downloaded/viewed at Behringer's website. All items are fully inspected and tested prior to shipping. All items carry a new warranty.
The XENYX Q502USB features great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz.
Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source connected to the mixer can be recorded straight to your hard drive.
Got a solo gig at the local coffee shop, or just need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply excellent XENYX Q502USB, the 5-input, 2-bus mixer with everything you need for incredible sound. Thanks to onboard phantom power, Q502USB's XENYX mic preamp can handle dynamic, as well as a studio-grade condenser mic. Elegant in its simplicity, the British-style, 2-band EQ provides warm and musical tone correction. The Q502USB also sports RCA CD/Tape I/O, handy for playing break music or for recording your set.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound on all mono channels
- Built-in stereo class compliant USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Unlock your recording potential with the included Toontrack EZ Drummer Lite Plus and EZ Mix Basic software download.
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- Main mix, stereo CD/tape plus separate headphone outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs