Boss OD-3 Overdrive Pedal
This Boss OD-3 Overdrive Pedal has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in average cosmetic condition with lots of marks, chips and scratches over it (please see photos).
This Boss OD-3 Overdrive Pedal does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Built in the tradition of the legendary BOSS overdrives, the OD-3 OverDrive pedal gives guitarists a greatly expanded range of smooth overdrive tones and improved response while staying true to the original.
- Dual-Stage Overdrive Circuit offers a level of sustain and compression unmatched by any overdrive pedal
- Increased dynamics yield a "bigger" sound than any previous BOSS overdrive pedal
- Dynamic, non-muffled tones reminiscent of classic overdriven "stack" amps
- Straightforward Drive, Tone and Level controls
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: DRIVE knob, TONE knob, LEVEL knob, Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current DrawL 10 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: Approx. 48.5 hours, Alkaline: Approx. 78.5 hours *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.