dB Technologies Opera 910 DX Speakers (Pair)
- Speaker Type2-Way Active Speaker
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 60 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 68 - 19.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- HF: 1 "
- Type HF: Compression driver
- Directivity: 80/65 x 60 °
- Horn: Asymmetrical CD Horn
- LF: 10 "
- Amp Technology: digipro G2
Amp Class: Class D
Power PRG: 900 Watt
- Controller: DSP 24bit/48kHz
- System Presets: Flat, Processed
- Limiter: Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Housing: Polyporpylen PP
- Angles Up: Monitor use 43 °
- Width: 343 mm (13.72 in)
- Height: 553 mm (22.12 in)
- Depth: 304 mm (12.16 in)
- Weight: 11,7 kg (24.25 lbs)
This pair of dB Technologies Opera 910 DX Speakers come with a 3 month warranty.
They have been tested and are in full working order.
The speakers are in good cosmetic condition, apart from a few minor marks (please see images).
These dB Technologies Opera 910 DX Speakers come with power cables included only. Please note these do not come in their original boxes but have been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Serial Number 1:L485000264
Serial Number 2: L485000192
In contrast to many other so-called “digital” power amps that merely run on a clocked switched-mode power supply, digipro® is a full-fledged Class-D power amp that operates on the principle of pulse width modulation (PWM).
This technology is tremendously efficient with more than 90% yield.
Components remain very cool because so little energy is lost in the form of heat.
No fans are necessary.
What’s more, components last longer and operate more reliably courtesy of the reduced thermal load.