DigiDesign Mbox 2 Pro
- Two channels of analog audio input with microphone preamps and switchable 48V phantom power. These analog input jacks include one XLR/TRS combo connector on the back panel, and two 1/4-inch DI connectors with switchable Mic and DI source selection and LEDs on the front panel. A–20 dB pad is also available separately on each analog input channel
- Two additional channels of analog audio input for Line and Phono sources (RIAA)
- Two 1/4-inch TRS analog Monitor outputs
- Four additional 1/4-inch balanced analog line outputs
- Two additional channels of unbalanced outputs on a single 1/4-inch TRS connector
- Two channels of S/PDIF digital input and output. S/PDIF inputs are available independent of, and in addition to, analog inputs 1–4 when clocking to S/PDIF. S/PDIF outputs are always available in Pro Tools
- One MIDI In and one MIDI Out port, providing 16 MIDI input channels and 16 MIDI output channels
Capabilities and Specifications
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, supporting sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Low latency analog record monitoring
- Two 1/4-inch (TRS) stereo headphone outputs (A and B) with adjustable level controls. Headphones B can mirror A (output channels 1–2) or be switched to output channels 3–4
Pro Tools LE Capabilities
Pro Tools LE on Windows or Mac provides the following capabilities with Mbox 2 Pro:
- Playback of up to 32 mono (or 16 stereo) digital audio tracks, or a combination of playing back and recording up to 32 mono (or 16 stereo) digital audio tracks, depending on your computer’s capabilities
- Up to 128 audio tracks (with 32 voiceable tracks maximum), 128 Auxiliary Input tracks, 64 Master Fader tracks, 256 MIDI tracks, and 32 Instrument tracks per session
- 16-bit or 24-bit audio resolution, at sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Nondestructive, random-access editing and mix automation
- Audio processing with up to 5 RTAS plugins per track, depending on your computer’s capabilities
- Up to 5 hardware inserts per track
- Up to 10 sends per track
- Up to 32 internal mix busses
This DigiDesign Mbox 2 Pro comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in good cosmetic condition with some minor marks (please see images).
This DigiDesign Mbox 2 Pro comes in its original box and packaging with a power cable and power adaptors included only.
Mbox 2 Pro provides your Firewire-equipped computer with four channels of analog audio in-put, six channels of analog audio output, two channels of digital audio input and output, MIDI In and Out ports, two channels of analog monitor output, and two headphone outputs with front panel level control. Mbox 2 Pro provides professional-quality mic preamps and 24-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters.