This Denon MCX8000 has been used for display purposes and comes with a 1 year warranty.
The item is in good cosmetic condition with a few minor marks on the item and the platters.
It comes with the power lead, USB lead, manual and the original box.
The MCX8000 is the first true DJ hardware/software controller that offers total command of both Seratoฎ DJ and Denon DJ Engine technology in the same instrument. The DJ can use the MCX8000 with its USB drives by opting to use Denon DJ Engine-without a computer connected! Engine enables the DJ to directly import from Serato DJ crates with all hot cues-as well as create their own-with Denon DJ's Engine software.
With MCX8000 DJs looking for a complete, high-performance set-up with flexible operation and freedom from computer-related restrictions will find an MCX8000 with Engine system fulfills all their requirements: 4-deck Serato control and Engine-provided freedom from a computer, plus the ability to switch to local USB dives when using either Serato or Engine. With the MCX8000 two DJs can seamlessly hand off from one to another combining Engine and Serato DJ. Metal construction and high quality op amps ensure rugged and high-quality performance.
- Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology with integrated Serato Cue point support
- 2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode
- 2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation
- Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs and Dual XLR outputs
- 3 built-in instant pre/post fader effects for Engine playback and line inputs
- Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples
- Stage LinQ network connection to control lighting and video
- Serato DVS Upgrade ready
- Metal construction
Unit Dimensions & Weight:
- 2.39 (W) x 1.42 (D) x 0.23 (H) in feet
- 28.68 (W) x 17.04 (D) x 2.76 (H) in inches
- 728.47 (W) x 432.82 (D) x 70.10 (H) in mm
- 8.34 kg / 18.39 lbs.
Firmware 2.0 Updates:
- Added support for Engine Prime prepared USB drives
- Added Mic 1 attenuation control utility menu option (0dB to -20dB)
- Added Mic 2 attenuation control utility menu option (0dB to -20dB)
- Added ability to change USB Recording Level
- Added ability to change Talk Over Level from (-10dB to -40dB)
- Added Talk Over level utility menu option (-10dB to 0dB)
- Added Talk Over resume type utility menu option (fast, normal)
- Added Booth Receive mic signal utility menu option (on, off)
- Added Beat Grid support for Engine Prime prepared USB drives
- Added Beat Grid slide feature via SLIDE button
- Added Quantize feature via ADJUST button
- Added Quantize options 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1-beat and off for setting / triggering hotcues and loops
- Added Beat Sync feature
- Added pitch range lock (soft takeover) to prevent drastic pitch jumps when moving the pitch fader at large pitch percentage ranges
- Improved Slicer quantization, triggering accuracy, and drifting when in sync mode
- Improved Needle Drop accuracy
- Added 12 oclock platter LED reset for cues
- Added BPM sorting when browsing songs through BPM Filter
- Expanded support for sorted folder names from 32 to 64 characters
- Extended display time for letter popup when using first letter search
- Removed preview stutter when using needle drop
- Changed the Default Auto Loop Beat setting name to Default Auto Loop Size
- Changed Auto Cue Level to Track Start Position. Tracks will now load to the Initial Cue position or Track Start
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.