The Reloop Mixtour is a compact hybrid controller for iOS, Android & Mac and is a portable cross platform DJ controller that has been designed to be used alongside the award winning DJAY2 app by Algoriddim. It's compact size makes it easy to transport and carry this controller with audio interface.
MIXTOUR has been designed from the ground-up to offer a compact, two-channel DJ controller which allows you to get the party started anywhere, anytime. Through close cooperation with Algoriddim, we've been able to develop a fully integrated device that fuses vital mixer functions with a transport and remix section. Whether you're using iOS, Android, PC** or Mac - with Reloop MIXTOUR everything is possible.
The trigger modes: Transport and cue points for full control!
The Reloop MIXTOUR's pad section comes packed with functions. The transport mode includes Play, Cue, Sync and Auto-Loop controls. In Cue mode it is possible to set, store and trigger up to 4 cue points. By entering shift mode you can also set grids or change loop lengths with the same controls. The rubberized trigger pads used for the transport controls are not only highly tactile, but they're also lit by two-colour LEDs, indicating which mode is active so you're never confused in the mix.
Channel-Strip with Clubmixer-Design
The strong, durable, full-size control knobs and 45mm Pro-Faders are set out in the same way as a class-leading club mixer. The three-band EQ, gain trim pots, bipolar filters and VU meter (switchable between master and pre-fader) ensure you have everything you need to perform. All controls have been rigorously tested to ensure a high-quality performance every time you play, and the whole MIXTOUR carries with it a sense of solidity and reliability.
Track Management - Good navigation is half the mix!
The unique Reloop Trax-Encoder not only catches the eye, as it also gives convenient and comfortable control over your music library. We've also added a 'Seek' option to the Push-Encoder, allowing you to detect and navigate to a specific position of the selected track. The full-size load buttons can be used to navigate through the library tabs by selecting the shift layer. This enables a quick search for certain artists or titles.
Another innovative new feature is the ability to manage a Queue mode, which allows you to prelisten to your next tracks. This function makes navigating huge Spotify* and iTunes track lists far easier.
Micro look - Macro usability!
The next special feature of Reloop MIXTOUR is the Macro-FX mode. This feature allows you to combine the FX and filter sections by pushing the FX-button, or you can set an effect by pushing the Shift- and FX-button at the same time. Now it's possible to conveniently combine a Delay and a High/Low-Pass filter at the same time - micro look, macro usability!
An amazing club-ready sound with low latency and low-noise playback best describe the integrated interface.
MIDI-support for all operating systems!
As the Reloop MIXTOUR is fully MIDI-mappable, any MIDI-capable software, like Traktor or Virtual DJ, can be easily controlled. Purpose-designed mapping files will be available to download soon.
Mix more than 20 million tracks with Spotify & DJAY 2!
The world-famour streaming service Spotify has been part of the DJAY program since version 2.5. That means you can get direct access to millions of tracks and mix them on the fly as if they were all already on your iPad!* Your favorite artist, latest charts of your prefered genre or prepared playlists: they're all available to you!
Spotify and DJAY2 takes away the need for you to store huge music libraries on your device. Spotify is also equipped with an innovative Match- & Mixsystem which analyzes each tracks genre, BPM and pitch and through the compiled data is able to suggest the next track for your mix!
*Please note: You need a Premium-membership of DJAY for Spotify-access. A 7-day trial of Spotify-premium is available for all DJAY 2 users.
**Please note, for PC: ASIO-drivers available for download, mapping for Traktor and Virtual DJ is required.
Here we have the Reloop Mixtour in new and manufacturer refurbished which will come boxed 'as new' with a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing controller with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Ultra-portable, yet sturdy all-in-one DJ controller with audio interface
- Designed for award winning djay 2 (iOS/Android) and djay Pro (Mac) by Algoriddim
- Connect them all: iOs / Android / Mac / PC
- Powerful, colour-coded, rubberised trigger section for transport & cue mode per deck
- Dedicated bi-polar LFP/HPF sound filter control
- Dual FX Mode: Control FX and filter simultaneously
- Integrated, low-latency 4-channel audio interface for iOS, Android & USB connectivity
- Sturdy & flat built with 45-mm PRO faders
- Gain + 3-band EQ per channel
- Large Navigation Encoder with load buttons
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with djay and Spotify integration*
- MIDI-compatible: Mappings available for Virtual DJ & Traktor
- Set, access and delete 8 hot cue points on 2 decks
- Play, cue, sync and auto loop controls (double / half)
- Fader-start feature
- TAB, QUEUE and back controls
- Cue controls with preview feature
- Signal-meter LED chain selectable for master & PFL
- Cue vol and cue mix knobs
- SHIFT layer for secondary controls
- Grid editing
- Search mode for fast searching within tracks
- Power supply port for iOS charging
- Kensington Lock port
- Turntable spindle cavity for easy positioning on turntables
- Outputs: 3.5-mm headphones connection & RCA master output
- Output level master: 1.2 ± 0.2 V
- Headphones: 550 mV ± 100 mV
- S/N ratio level master: <-80 dBr
- S/N ratio level headphones: <-80 dBr
- THD+N master: <0.05%
- THD+N headphones: <0.05%
- Crosstalk: <-70 dBr
- Dimensions: 129 x 310 x 260 mm
- Net weight: 809 g
System requirements djay for Mac:
- djay Pro is compatible with any Mac running OS X 10.9 or later
System requirements djay 2 for iOS:
- iOS 7 or higher
- iPad Air / Mini 2 or newer; iPhone 5 or newer (only Lightning connection)
System requirements djay 2 for Android:
- Android 5.0 or higher
- current Android device
First things I noticed was sound quality, very crisp and clear. Volume level is good, easily loud enough. Build quality, good with a sturdy chassis and metal pots underneath the plastic knobs. Enough features for even todays EDM! Great faders, nice and smooth. Its not for those who want to scratch or ride the pitch but if your using an iPad with Algoriddim DJ Pro or 2 than you can use those features via the touch screen. I never have any problems using the Mixtour to mix music with and is perfectly capable of professional performance anywhere.