Numark iCDMIX3 Dual MP3/CD Player System with iPod Dock
Here we have the Numark iCDMIX3 Dual MP3/CD Player System with iPod Dock in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Numark iCDMIX3 Dual MP3/CD Player System with iPod Dock with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Please note that this item is not compatible with lightning connectors -- 30 pin connectors only.
The Numark iCDMIX 3 enables you play virtually any major music format: CD, MP3, iPod, or external sources like turtnables. The Numark iCDMIX 3 is a complete, professional DJ system all in one rugged metal housing. It has a dual-deck MP3-CD player, a three-channel mixer with Universal Dock for iPod, and a complete range of professional performance features such as Anti-Shock electronically buffered shock protection. For easily locating tracks in an MP3 folder system, you'll appreciate iCDMIX 3's high-contrast VFD display.
- Play CDs, CD-Rs, MP3 CDs, and iPod
- Anti-ShockTM buffered skip-protection technology
- High-contrast VFD display for excellent visibility in different lighting environments
- Housed in a metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance
- Seamless loops on both decks for creative performance
- Beat match with ±12% pitch control and auto-sensing BPM counter
- Fader Start automatically starts playback when you move the crossfader
- Three-channel mixer with dedicated iPod and mic channels, replaceable crossfader, and PFL cueing
Bought this B Grade unit as I have one and decided to purchase a back up. Was disappointed when on first use CD door would not work and I returned it but stated as it was unusual to have issues with purchases I was repaired to keep unit if repair could be carried out. Received unit back after repair and have tested and so far no issues with it. Only took this course of action because of my previous dealings with Why Buy New I have never had any problems and it hasn't put me off using them again .