Reloop RP-7000 Turntable Silver
The RP-7000 Reloop DJ turntable can now be yours in this stylish, scratch resistant, metallic silver finish. The RP7000's strong motor gives rise to incredibly high-torque, making this deck perform at professional club standards and it can be used by vinyl record users and DVS (digital vinyl system) users alike.
The direct drive of the RP-7000 has 3 different speeds (+/-8%, +/-16% and +/-50%), precise pitch control is achieved via the high resolution digital fader and a divergence of only 0.04% to make matching beats a whole lot easier. The decks can be arranged in a vertical position for those who like to scratch or perform tricks, and have an extra stop/start button to allow this.
Also included is a variable torque feature allowing you to change between "Classic" and "High-Torque" modes, the option to alter start/stop time from between 0.2 and 6 seconds, and the option to use either line or phono, making grounding unnecessary when the line option is being used.
Here we have the Reloop RP-7000 turntable silver in manufacturer refurbished which will come boxed 'as new' with a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing turntable with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
RP-7000 Silver Features:
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable torque (1.6 kg/cm - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Classic silver edition
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 Sek.)
- Metal housing
- Especially heavy construction
- Vertically adjustable S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating
- Pitch Range +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- Quartz lock
- Safety mains switch
- Reverse switch
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Shock proof feet
- Vibration-resistant base
RP-7000 Silver Specifications:
- Type: manual quartz direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- 3 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Turntable: aluminium die casting
- Pitch: variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Torque: adjustable from min. 1600 - 4500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.2 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: more than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- 2x start/stop buttons
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Power input: 13 W
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Incl. slipmat, tone arm illumination but without stylus
Great Turntable here from Reloop. Very versatile bit of kit with pitch adjustment up to +/- 50%. There are two small dials to adjust the start and stop effect as well, which is a great little feature. The turntable also has two start buttons for all you battle DJs out there. No stylus included, but this is stated in the spec. The RP-7000 looks good, very versatile, and great value for money.