FBT Vertus CS1000 System (Single)
This FBT Vertus CS1000 System has been used for demonstration purposes and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
This item is in very good cosmetic condition.
This FBT Vertus CS1000 System comes with its bag, the main sub unit, two totem poles including the upper speaker bar, power cord and connecting Speakon lead included only. Please note that this FBT Vertus CS1000 System does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
- 2-way speaker system
- Subwoofer with a custom 12” (320mm) long excursion speaker with a 2.5” (64mm) voice coil
- 6 x full-range, 3” (70mm) neodymium high efficiency custom woofers with 0.75” (20mm) voice coils
- Frequency response of 40Hz to 20KHz
- Onboard Class-D, switch-mode amplifier delivering 600Wrms + 400Wrms for LF and HF respectively
- Built-in DSP with eight presets to suit every application
- Variable volume between -4.5 / + 5 dB in 8 steps
- Control Panel with master volume, presets, satellite volume, HPF, and LED status
- Input and link via XLR and Neutrik SPEAKON for satellite connection
- Dispersion 110 ° (H) x 30 ° (V)
- Code: 40621
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 600/400 W RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1200/800 W
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20KHz -6dB
- Low frequency woofer: 12 - 2.5 coil inch
- High frequency driver: 6 x 3 - 0.8 coil neodymium inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 125/129 dB
- Dispersion: 110° x 30° H x V
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Crossover frequency: 180 KHz
- Ac power requirements: 640 VA
- Input connector: XLR with loop
- Power cord: 5/16.4 mm/inch
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): satellite 105x530x120 / 4.13x20.86x4.72 Subwoofer 565x373x450 / 22.24x14.68x17.71 mm/inch
- Net weight: Satellite 3.5/7.71 Subwoofer 22.4/49.38 kg/lb
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.