Korg Volca Beats Analogue Rhythm Machine
This Korg Volca Beats Analogue Rhythm Machine has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in excellent cosmetic condition. Please note: the marks seen in the images are a reflection of the surface on which the item was taken and not marks on the item itself.
This Korg Volca Beats Analogue Rhythm Machine comes packed in the original box and packaging.
Following in the footsteps of the monotron, monotribe, and MS-20 Mini analog synthesisers, Korg announces the Volca series. volca is a new lineup of EDM production tools comprised of three distinct models: the Volca Keys lead synthesiser, the volca Bass synthesiser, and the Volca Beats rhythm machine. These powerful and fun-to-use true-analog devices deliver a diverse array of fat sounds that can be obtained only from an analog synthesiser. Each is also equipped with sequencing/recording capabilities for intuitively generating performances. Multiple volcas can be used in tandem via the vintage-style sync in/out, and with your favorite DAW software or MIDI keyboard via MIDI In. Battery operation and built-in speakers mean that you can conveniently play anywhere and anytime. These are the next-generation analog synthesisers, bringing you the ultimate sounds and grooves with ease and depth. Whether used together or by themselves, the volca series is poised to inject true analog power into any performance or studio setup!
SYNC jack and MIDI IN connector allow synchronized performance with multiple units or with your DAW
By using the sync jack you can enjoy synchronized playback with multiple volcas or with a monotribe. You can also use the "SyncKontrol" iPhone app to wirelessly control tap tempo, swing settings, and synchronized playback with iOS music apps via WIST.
The MIDI IN connector lets you synchronize with other devices, as well as play the volca from any MIDI keyboard. You can also send note messages from your DAW and use the volca as an analog sound module.
Peerless beats generated by solid analog drum sounds and an Electribe-style sequencer
Powerful analog drum sounds
- Real analog sounds created with reference to classic rhythm machines
- Six editable analogue parts with one knob per function for easy editing
- Maximum effect from minimal parameters - a unique advantage of analog
- PCM sound engine expands possibilities when used with analog sounds
Loop sequencer distilled from the Electribe series
- Electribe-style 16-step sequencer with eight memory patches
- Stutter function generates repeated triggers that dramatically change the sequence
- Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps.
- Step Jump function instantly plays only the step you're pressing
Convenient functions for incredible ease of use
- Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe
- MIDI In for note entry, plus external sync and control from your DAW
- Go-anywhere analogue: play anywhere with the built-in speaker and optional battery power
Even today, more than thirty years after the age dominated by analog synthesizers, we just can't let go of the sound of analog rhythm machines. Those thick sounds have the power to stand up to guitar and acoustic drums, and are still indispensable for track-making or live performance. The volca Beats gives you those analog drums plus the easy-to-use step sequencer of the Electribe; it lets you turn your inspiration into reality and generate beats with the best high quality sounds.
Keyboard: Multi touch trigger pad / step key
Synthesizer Type: Analog synthesis (Kick, Snare, Hi Tom, Lo Tom, Closed Hi Hat/Open Hi Hat)
PCM synthesis (Clap, Claves, Agogo, Crash)
Kick: Click, Pitch, Decay, Part Level
Snare: Snappy, Pitch, Decay, Part Level
Tom: Hi Pitch, Lo Pitch, Decay, Part Level
Hi Hat: Closed Decay, Open Decay, Grain, Part Level
PCM: PCM Speed, Part Level
- Number of Parts: 10
- Number of Steps: 16
- Number of Recording Patterns: 8
- Audio Output: Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync: Sync In (1/8" monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V)
- Sync Out (1/8" monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI: In
- Power supply: 6 AA alkaline or AA nickel-metal hydride batteries or KA-350 AC adapter (optional)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 193 × 115 ×45 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.78 inches
- Weight: 372 g / 0.82lbs (Excluding batteries)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.