American DJ Mini Dekker
The American DJ Mini Dekker is a lightweight, portable lighting effect that has been built for entertainers on the move. It makes use of 48 lenses and 2 10-watt LEDS to produce amazing RGBW visuals. There are 7 operational modes, including DMX and Sound Active.
The ACCU-Case AC-115 Bag fits 1 x ADJ Mini Dekker.
Mini Dekker Features:
- DMX-512 LED effect that produces RGBW (red, green, blue & white) collared beams from 48 lenses
- Features 2 bright 10-watt RGBW Quad LED's
- Light in weight and portable for entertainers on the go!
- Strobe effect
- 7 Operating Modes: Colour Change, Colour Fade, Colour Change w/ Strobe, Colour Fade w/ Strobe, Sound Active, Static Colour, & DMX Control
- DMX-512 protocol
- 4-button DMX LED menu
- 8 DMX Channels
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Adjustable sound active sensitivity dial
- Includes hanging bracket
- Run all night - no duty cycle
Mini Dekker Specifications:
- Power consumption: 25W maximum
- Integrated 3-pin XLR In/Out connections to daisy-chain up to 16x Mini Dekker fixtures
- Long life LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions per unit (LxWxH): 7.75" x 7.5" x 9.75" / 197x184x245mm
- Weight (per unit): 3.74 lbs. / 1.7kg.
Great service, very quick delivery and great value. This is the second mini dekker I have purchased from why buy new and now have one each side on my centrepiece light. Don't be fooled by it's small size this is one bright powerful little light and will fill a room.I use them on the show light to sound setting but plan to try dmx software to show the lights to their true potential
Dont be fooled by the size of these lights. They fill out the biggest of venues! Always the first light in my box when doing a gig. Great kit
I brought two of these too replace old lights, and I must say I am very happy. They fill the room very well indeed and go down well at weddings if left to run with out sound as it looks like a night sky which brides like for the first dance pattern.
I have to say I bought these to replace 2 Chauvet Mini Kintas and they have not failed to impress, brighter, move control via DMX and better price, they're are a winner for me
Bought 4 of these to replace Chauvete Kintas which were a great effect but very unreliable due to wires snapping inside. The ADJ Mini Decker has a different wiring system which I am hoping will provide a longer life span of the product. The build quality seems much better and the lighting effect fills the room with movement and colour.