The Equinox Aztec is a lightweight parcan featuring numerous technologies. With three 8W RGB+UV LEDs, a tri alignment of red, green and blue SMD LEDs and an outer circle of white strobe SMD LEDs, it creates a unique and exciting visual effect. Its built-in DMX controls give you complete control over your light show and the included IR remote allows you to use each effect independently or combined with others. At only 1.2kg in weight, it is infinitely portable and easy to set up, and the bracket allows it to be either floor-standing or on rigging.
This effect par combines multiple technologies into a single, compact lightweight housing. The three 8W RGB+UV LEDs, a tri formation of RGB SMD LEDs and a ring of white strobe SMD LEDs make for an effect like no other. The on-board menu system offers control in auto, sound activation, master/slave and DMX modes and the included IR remote allows each effect to be used independently or multiple effects to be combined.
- 3 x 8W quad-colour LEDs (RGBUV) plus 18 x 0.5W tri-colour SMD 5050 LEDs (RGB) and 27 x 0.5W white SMD 5050 LEDs
- Beam angle: 25°
- 1,003 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- DMX channels: 1/7 or 11 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- 0 - 100% dimming and variable strobe
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging and floor standing applications
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled
- Supplied with IR remote
- Power consumption: 38W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F1A 250V
- Dimensions: 250 x 210 x 123mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.