LEDJ Rubix RGB 3D Panel
Utilising RGB SMD 5050 LEDs combined with retro styling the Rubix offers a fresh approach to on-stage eye candy effects. Twenty seven pixels, arranged in a hexagonal chassis generate a full colour, 3D effect as the colours bring the flat panel to life. The choice of control options include sound active, master/slave, and auto, accessing a large number of built in macros making these ideal for night clubs, entertainers or on stage. The Rubix also features full pixel mapping capability for integration into larger systems.
Here we have the LEDJ Rubix RGB 3D Panel in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 108 tri-colour SMD 5050 LEDs (RGB)
- Viewing angle: 180°
- Pixels: 27
- DMX channels: 9/14/17/81/83 or 98 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- 0 - 100% dimming and variable strobe
- Supplied with quick release omega clamps
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- PowerCON input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Create 3D retro effects
- Convection cooled
- Power consumption: 35W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T1A 250V
- Dimensions: 500 x 434 x 116mm
- Weight: 5.2kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.