Marq Gesture Beam 400
Here we have the Marq Gesture Beam 400 in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
The Gesture Beam 400 projects a crisp, tight beam for precise aerial effects and also offers a searchlight feature with stand alone sky-scanning mode. Four slave modes create complex auto programs without a DMX controller and the full colour menu conveys all the essential information quickly and clearly.
- 75W LED
- Motorized focus control via DMX or stand-alone menu
- 4 slave modes create complex auto programs without a DMX controller
- Manual selections enable pinspotting a cake or projecting a gobo without DMX controller
- Prism rotation & indexing get the perfect position every time
- Full-colour menu: Easy-to-read, detailed menu system
- ¼-turn mounting bracket included faster setup between shows
- Power Linking enables faster setup with fewer cables
- DMX Channels: 8 or 15
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin DMX in/out
- Pan and Tilt: 540 degrees /270 degrees
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540 degrees, 360 degrees, 180 degrees pan / 270 degrees, 180 degrees, 90 degrees tilt
- Colors: 8 + white, split colors, scrolling
- Gobos: 8 + open, gobo shake & scrolling
- Gobo Size: 23.5 mm outside, 19 mm image, 1.1 mm max thickness
- Focus: Motorized + Frost
- Prism: 8 facet, with rotation and indexing
- Light Source: 75w White LED
- Beam Angle: 5°
- Illuminance: 81,400 lux @ 3M
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-switching)
- Mounting: 1/4 turn, Omega Clamp Included
- Weight: 10.3KG/12.5KG - 22.7 lbs / 27.7 lbs
- Size: 21.8" x 17.5" x 12.4"
- Approvals: CE & FCC
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20Hz + pulse and random
- Power Linking: 4pcs
- Power and Current: 96W, 12V 8A @ 230V, 50Hz - 108W, 36V 3A @ 230V, 50Hz
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.