M-Audio AIR 192 | 4
USB Audio Interface
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialling in the perfect level
- XLR+1/4-inch TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) 1/4-inch instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo 1/4-inch outs; 1/4-inch headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
*Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware
Mic Input 1 (balanced XLR):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz- 20kHz (+0.1dB)
- Dynamic Range: 104dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104dB (+1.0dBu, A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.003%
- Preamp EIN: -128dBu (max gain, 150 ohm source, A-weighted)
- Max Input Level: +1.5dBu
- Gain Range: 55dB
Line Input 1 (balanced 1/4" [6.35mm] TRS):
- Line Input 1 (balanced 1/4" [6.35mm] TRS): 20Hz 20kHz (+0.05dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 101dB (1kHz, +4dBu, A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.003%
- Max Input Level: 16dBu
- Gain Range: 55dB
Inst Input 2 (unbalanced 1/4" [6.35mm] TS):
- Inst Input 2 (unbalanced 1/4" [6.35mm] TS): 20Hz - 20kHz (+0.05dB)
- Dynamic Range: 100dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102dB (+ 4dBu, A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.004%
- Max Input Level: 6dBu
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Gain Range: 24dB
Main Outputs, L and R (impedance-balanced 1/4" [6.35mm] TRS):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0.06dB)
- Dynamic Range / Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Max Output Level: +7dBu (1kHz, -1dBFS)
Headphone Output (1/4" [6.35mm] TRS):
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Output Impedance: 10 ohm
- Power: USB-bus-powered
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.2cm x 7.1cm x 19.8cm (6.0" x 2.8" x 7.8")
- Weight: 0.9kg (2.0 lbs.)
Here we have the M-Audio AIR 192 | 4 audio interface. This fantastic piece of equipment has been constructed from high-quality materials, including a tough metal chassis with a large, tactile central volume knob, and unique-to-M-Audio Crystal pre-amps. It's all contained in a compact body that's the perfect size for solo artists, plus it comes with professional-standard software Ableton Live Lite giving you all the tools you need to create your perfect sound.
The Perfect Choice for Solo Performers Who Want Studio-Quality Recordings!
With the AIR 192|4, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the AIR 192|4 features our exclusive Crystal low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The AIR 192|4 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+1/4-inch balanced combo input, and an all-new 1/4-inch instrument input that has a specially-designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The AIR 192|4 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium hi-speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob delivers zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever.
We've included software to match your style!
The AIR 192|4 comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. With a powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 includes Ableton Live Lite, and MPC beats.
We’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects needs covered with Revalver, AIR effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
Crystal Preamps, Pristine A/D Converters & Premium Components
Our engineers designed the Crystal Preamps to provide you with a transparent, low-noise preamp that guarantees the best sound from your microphones and captures your performance exactly the way you intended. The AIR 192|4 incorporates pristine A/D converters for 24-bit resolution digital audio with explosive dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of the performance. When combined with the class-leading sample rates of up to 192kHz, you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the performance. With layout and component choices that were carefully crafted by our American engineering team, you're getting the best sound available.
Hear the Performance Now - Not a Second Later
When recording, you want to focus on capturing that perfect moment, and getting the best performance out of your artist and talent. You don't want to be bogged down by "clicks", "pops" or latency. The AIR 192|4 not only features a high-speed USB connection for providing the lowest round trip latency (2.59ms*) between your machine and your hardware, but it also features monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, providing you with zerolatency technology.
Here we have the M-Audio AIR 192 | 4 in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing M-Audio AIR 192 | 4 with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.